Sodexo Holiday Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Sodexo Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Sodexo (with the exception of consumers at Rio Café in Sodexo Headquarters in Gaithersburg Maryland), Entegra Procurement Services, LLC., Launchfire Interactive, Inc., or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, code of conduct, liability release and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator
Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: Launchfire Interactive, Inc., 22 Hamilton Avenue North, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 1B6.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period
The Sweepstakes begins on November 16, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Register, Earn Game Plays, Play the Game and Earn Entries
Earning Game Plays
You may earn additional Game Plays to play the Game as follows:
- Uploading a Receipt: Between November 16, 2020 and December 29, 2020, purchase any 20 oz Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke or Sprite (each an “Eligible Purchase”) from a participating Sodexo location in the United States. You will be awarded ten (10) Game Plays when you submit a photo of your receipt on the Site (please allow at least two (2) business days for verification and processing). Entrants are strongly encouraged to black out or otherwise redact any personal information on their receipt(s) prior to participating in this Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your Photo must show the time, date, and location of the Eligible Purchase and the Product(s) purchased. Your Photo must be smaller than eight (8) megabytes, and be either ‘.jpg’, ‘.jpeg’, ‘.png’, or ‘.gif’ format. Each receipt can only be used one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Limit of one (1) receipt upload per Eligible Purchase per day. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD OF RECEIVING GAME PLAYS FOR RECEIPT UPLOAD: To receive Game Plays without having to make an Eligible Purchase, submit a blank image with the words “no purchase necessary” (each a “No Purchase Necessary Submission”) on the Site between November 16, 2020 and December 29, 2020. You will be awarded ten (10) Game Plays for each No Purchase Necessary Submission you submit on the Site (please allow at least two (2) business days for verification and processing). There is a maximum of fifty (50) Game Plays per person for uploading receipts or No Purchase Necessary Submissions on the Site, regardless of method of submission.
- Entering a UPC: You will be awarded five (5) Game Plays for each valid UPC you enter on Site during the Sweepstakes Entry Period for 20 oz bottles of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Diet Coke or Sprite (each an “Eligible UPC Purchase”). You may only enter each unique UPC once. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD OF ENTERING UPC: To receive Game Plays without having to make an Eligible UPC Purchase, obtain any of the UPCs from the list attached in Appendix A. There is a maximum of ten (10) Game Plays per person for entering UPCs, regardless of method of obtaining UPCs or using UPCs to get Game Plays.
- Checking out the Bite App: You will be awarded five (5) Game Plays when you click a link on the Site to check out the Bite by Sodexo mobile app. Please note that you are not required to download the Bite by Sodexo mobile App in order to earn five (5) Game Plays.
- Share With Friends: You may receive a maximum of fifteen (15) Game Plays during the Sweepstakes Entry Period as a result of persons registering for the Sweepstakes for the first time in compliance with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion), earning three (3) Game Plays for each such friend who registers for the Sweepstakes for the first time in accordance with any of the three (3) methods outlined below. IMPORTANT NOTE: You may only share with friends with whom you have had direct voluntary two way communications, and with whom it is reasonable to conclude that you have a personal relationship considering shared interests, experiences, opinions and other relevant factors. You may only share with family members with whom you have had direct voluntary two way communications. You are solely responsible for ensuring you only
Sweepstakes-related information in compliance with applicable anti-spam laws in the United States (and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any claim to the contrary).
- Personal Link or Banner: To retrieve your personal web link, click on the “Share” link and locate the personal web link or personal banner on this page. A unique link will be displayed which you can copy to share. You may wish to post your link on instant messenger, blogs, message boards and personal web pages or in emails (subject to compliance with the applicable platform’s terms of service and applicable anti-spam laws in the United States). The distribution of your personal web link is at your discretion, subject to the following: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and void any personal web link (and all associated earned Entries) which they deem, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be used or associated with content that is inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, such content includes all forms of pornography, spam, inappropriate language and content that incites hate, is demeaning, depreciates the value of the Sponsor’s name(s), brand(s), products or trademarks, or incites discrimination of in any form.
- Twitter Post Invites: To invite friends via Twitter, login to the Site, click on the Twitter® icon in the “share with friends” section and perform the following three required steps: (i) click to post the predefined message that is provided by Sponsor; (ii) enter your Twitter username; and (iii) press the “Tweet” button.
- Facebook Post Invites: To invite friends via Facebook, if you are a Facebook user registered through Facebook Connect, click on the Facebook icon in the “share with friends” section. You will then be able to post a message on Facebook regarding the Sweepstakes.
- Three (3) Coca-Cola Icons (each, a “Coca-Cola Icon”);
- Three (3) Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Icons (each, a “Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Icon”); and
- Three (3) Diet Coke Icons (each, a “Diet Coke Icon”).
- A Coca-Cola Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 1 Draw (defined below) (a “Grand Prize 1 Entry”);
- A Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 2 Draw (defined below) (a “Grand Prize 2 Entry”); and
- A Diet Coke Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 3 Draw (defined below) (a “Grand Prize 3 Entry”).
PRIVACY NOTE: No personal information will be collected by the Sponsor or the Administrator from Facebook or Twitter.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook® or Twitter®. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook®, or Twitter®. Facebook® and Twitter® are each completely released of all liability from each entrant in this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook® or Twitter®.
To play the Game, you must first register for the Sweepstakes. Once you have registered for the Sweepstakes, login to the Site and follow the on-screen instructions to use one (1) Game Play and press “Play Now” (each a “Play”). After you have selected to Play, at the start of the Game, you will be presented with nine (9) icons (each, an “Icon”) (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion on the basis of an assortment algorithm) and you must select four (4) of these nine (9) Icons (each, a “Selection”) to flip them over (each, a “Flipped Icon”).
Each Game will include the following Icons:
The object of the game is to complete a set of three (3) matching Flipped Icons (each, a “Matching Set”). A Game Play will end when you either complete your first Matching Set or fail to complete a Matching Set (as determined by the Sponsor and/or Administrator at its sole and absolute discretion). For further clarity, if three (3) of the Flipped Icons do not match (as determined by the Sponsor and/or Administrator at its sole and absolute discretion), you will not receive any entries associated with that Play.
A Matching Set will award you with the following entries into the corresponding Grand Prize Draw, as applicable:
You may continue to play the Game until you have run out of Plays or the close of the Sweepstakes Entry Period, whichever occurs first.
Limit of eighty one (81) Game Plays per person, per email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s Game Plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Selection
On or about January 6, 2021, the Administrator will select Entries for each Drawing Prize described below in a random drawing of all valid Entries received for that specific prize. The selected entrants will be contacted using the email address provided with their registration and may be awarded the Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules). Potential winners will be notified approximately one (1) day after the applicable drawing. Failure by an entrant to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in disqualification and Administrator or Sponsor may select an alternate winner in the same manner. If any winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the specific Prize drawing. Limit of one (1) Drawing Prize per person for the Sweepstakes.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREENSHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED DEFECTIVE AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing, digital or programming failures, or other reasons or any errors cause more than the indicated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed in the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes allocated to the Sweepstakes Period as per these Official Rules. Sponsor’s liability for a defective or irregular gameplay/entry is replaced with another randomly selected game play/entry if timely and otherwise feasible and in accordance with these Official Rules.
7. Verification of Potential Winners
The potential Prize winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Prize winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her Prize if applicable. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, potential Prize winner fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits Prize. If a potential winner of a Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
There are three (3) Drawing Prizes available to be won (each a “Prize”). The following table outlines the description, quantity, and approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize.
|Prize||Description||Quantity||ARV of each|
|Grand Prize 1||$5,000 check||1||$5,000|
|Grand Prize 2||$1,200 Amazon.com gift card||2||$1,200|
|Grand Prize 3||Sodexo food and beverages for one year (awarded as 52 x $25 gift cards)||2||$1,300|
For all Prizes: No cash equivalent for a Prize, Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Gift cards, vouchers and tickets are subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Total ARV of all Prizes is $10,000.00.
9. Entry Conditions and Release
By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator; (b) release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties (as defined below) and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the Prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Sweepstakes purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus, disease, pandemic or other related situation or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Site or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any Prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims. If prize involves travel or any type of tickets, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove the tickets or change the dates of travel for any reason.
12. Limitations of Liability
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Sodexo, Entegra Procurement Services, LLC, Launchfire Interactive Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, Prize partners, agents and agencies, and their officers, directors and employees (the “Sweepstakes Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the Site or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes or the Site; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the Site or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) any defect in a Prize or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or use the Site or use a Prize, or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes receipt, acceptance, delivery, possession, use or misuse of any Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible in the Sponsor’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Entrant Information
15. Winners List
Winners list requests will only be accepted after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period and no later than February 28, 2021. For a Winners list, email your request to [email protected] with the following subject line “Winners List – Sodexo Holiday Sweepstakes”.
|20 oz Coca-Cola||004900000044|
|20 oz Diet Coke||004900000045|
|20 oz Coke Zero Sugar||004900004086|
|20 oz Sprite||004900000764|